TTL Security Concepts Online Store Policies
TTL Security Concepts is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of customer service. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We are here to assist you.
TTL Security ConceptsService is open Monday through Friday from 9am- 5pm EST. We can be reached by phone at 1.646.435.7492 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are my payment options?
TTL Security Concepts accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Does sales tax apply to my order?
The applicable sales tax will be added to your order if you are shipping to the following states: CT, MA, NJ, NY, PA and VA.
I am a customer, but have forgotten my password.
To obtain your password, go to My Account and select Forgot Password. Enter your e-mail address and first name. TTL Security Concepts will then e-mail the details of your account, including your password.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
Yes – if the order has not yet been shipped from our distribution center. Please contact customer service at 1.646.435.7492.
What are your shipping rates?
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Ground - allow 5 - 8 business days
2nd day – allow 2 business days for orders placed before 12 noon EST
Next day – allow 1 business day for orders placed before 12 noon EST
How do I track my order?
All of our packages are shipped via UPS. Shipping confirmation, including a tracking number, will be e-mailed to you upon completion of check-out.
Do you ship internationally?
At this time, TTL Security Concepts ships only within the continental US.
Can you ship to several recipients in one order?
At this time, each recipient requires a separate order.
What is your return policy regarding an incorrect or damaged product?
TTL Security Concepts proudly stands behind all of our products. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or gift please contact TTL Security Concepts Customer Service at 1.646.435.7492 to obtain a return authorization (R.A.) number. Once you have an R.A. number, please complete the return form on the bottom of the packing slip and repack the gift in the original packaging, if possible.
Returns should be sent back to:
TTL Security Concepts
Attn: Returns Department
P.O. Box 93
Kingsville, MD 21087
Does this site protect my privacy?
We provide our website and its contents on an "AS IS" basis and make no warranty or representation regarding any Product, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, which are hereby expressly disclaimed, unless otherwise stated herein.Errors on our website
Despite our efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate, complete and current, there may be instances when information about a Product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the Product's price or availability. We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is canceled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type.Limitations and exclusions
If you are purchasing Products for export, you are responsible for the necessary export documentation before shipment is made to a foreign country. We will ship to foreign locations. Warranties for exported Products may vary or be null and void.
In no event shall TTL Security Concepts, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives or agents be liable for special, incidental, consequential, punitive, indirect, or other special damages, including but not limited to, loss of data, use, or profits, however caused, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.Payment types we accept online
We accept the following forms of payment for your online purchases: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PAYPAL. For your online purchases, you may purchase multiple products in a single order, and we'll accept one credit card and up to four Gift Cards for each order.Sales tax policy
We are able to accept cash, wire transfers and money orders for any website purchases. If you would like to make a purchase using a check, please contact TTL Security Concepts.
We do business throughout the United States and accordingly collect sales and use tax as required by applicable law. Your confirmation of your order total will reflect the applicable state and local sales tax, if any. The tax rate applied to your order will generally be the combined state and local rate for the address where your order was shipped, delivered or picked up. At the present, 8.875% tax will only be charged to New York residents.Order fulfillment
You may have your product shipped to your home via one of our available shipping delivery options. We ship orders on normal business days, which are Monday through Friday excluding government holidays. For our Express Air service (i.e. next business day arrival), your order must be completed before 2 p.m. Eastern Time in order for it to ship the same day. Orders requesting our other shipping methods will ship within 2 business days from when the order was completed.Order cancellations
You assume all risk of loss for shipped Products. Order information such as billing or shipping address that is inaccurate or incomplete may result in delays. Products can not be shipped to incomplete addresses.
We are unable to refund any online purchase from the time your order is placed (when you click the Submit Order button) until you receive your order and return it to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase after receiving your Product, please review our return policy to determine your preferred method of return.Returns policy for purchases
All returns, refunds, or exchanges must be approved by TTL Security Concepts before any products are returned. We have been forced to implement this policy because of the attraction of our products to unscrupulous people who return products after they have profitably gained from the short-term use of the products. We test all of our products before shipping. Your satisfaction is our number one concern.eREBATES Terms and Conditions
If you have any question regarding our products, please contact email@example.com or call before placing an order.
All products are special ordered by the person ordering and are NOT subject to cancellations. Due to the nature of our product line, returns will only be accepted for products damaged upon shipment to the customer. All returns must be authorized by TTL Security Concepts before product(s) is returned. TTL Security Concepts will replace, refund, or credit your account for returned product(s) at TTL Security Concepts' discretion.
*Special exceptions may be made on a case by case basis determined by TTL Security Concepts. In this event, returns are subject to deductions for shipping costs and a 25% restocking charge and must be returned within a seven (7) day period from date of receipt of product(s).
NO refunds will be given for products returned without explicit permission from TTL Security Concepts.
Any return must be authorized by a representative of TTL Security Concepts and under no circumstances will returns be accepted otherwise. Authorization and shipping instructions must be obtained from TTL Security Concepts. No returns will be authorized after seven (7) business days of receipt of product(s) by the customer.
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
On INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS, any CUSTOMS & DUTY FEES are the responsibility of the purchaser not TTL Security Concepts.
For any exchange or refund, we need the original receipt or a record of the purchase in our system, and the product must be in its original condition, including the box, cables, chargers, connectors, packaging, and all accessories.
Charges for installation and delivery services are nonrefundable after the services have been performed.
Missing accessories: The value of missing items will be deducted from the credit amount of a return. For even exchanges, we will exchange what the customer returns (e.g., box for box, manual for manual, etc.)
Promotional packages: Returns for promotional package items will only be accepted if all components of the promotional package are returned. Individual package components may be exchanged if defective.
For any Product received that is not the Product ordered, we will exchange the item at no additional cost upon verification. Proof of purchase (e.g. order confirmation, packing slip or record of purchase in our system) is required for all returns.
Any returns mailed to us without a pre-approved RA may be refused without notice, automatically returned and a handling fee assessed. An RA is valid for 5 days.
You will be responsible for all shipping and insurance charges for returns, unless otherwise indicated. If you choose not to insure your package, and we do not accept return of the Product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in conformity with this policy, the purchase price will be credited to your credit card or a mail refund check will be issued for a purchase made with a gift card as the sole payment method. Allow 14 days (not including delivery time for mail refunds) from when we accept your returned Product for the processing of your credit. Additional charges may be assessed for Products returned with any missing items such as manuals and/or accessories. For Product that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expense on the Product that you return or exchange.
Refused or Undeliverable Packages
The NON-NEGOTIABLE following fees will be applied for unauthorized return of packages:
* 15% Re-Stocking Fee for Refused Packages
* 15% Re-Stocking Fee for UnDeliverable Packages
* 25% RE-Stocking Fee for Returns
Unfortunately due to the nature of our products and abuse of policies we have to implement this FEE structure. If the undeliverable is a mistake from our shipping department the fee will not be charged.
All new Products are sold with the manufacturer's limited 1 YEAR warranty.
TTL Security Concepts products come with a limited warranty or software license provided by a third-party manufacturer or vendor. All merchandise which does not include a warranty and/or software license by the manufacturer, vendor, TTL Security Concepts, is sold AS IS, without warranty.TTL Security Concepts makes no other warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with regard to the merchandise. Products which have been subject to misuse (including static discharge), neglect, accident or modification, or which have been soldered or altered during assembly and are not capable of being tested are excluded from any warranty by TTL Security Concepts. TTL Security Concepts shall have no liability to customer or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage arising out of or connected with the merchandise including, but not limited to, any claim for incidental or consequential damages, regardless of any warranty included with the merchandise. Please refer to the manufacturer's or vendor's warranty included with the merchandise to determine the remedies available in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship. The products we sell are not authorized for use as critical components in human implantable devices, or life support devices or systems. A critical component is any component of a human implantable device, a life support device or system, whose failure to perform can be reasonably expected to cause the failure of the implant, life support device or system, or to affect its safety or effectiveness.
Some states do not allow exclusion of or limitations on implied warranties, such as warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In addition, you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Offer valid on purchase of specified product(s) only. Limit ONE rebate per person, per address. Rebate value will not exceed purchase price. eRebates are valid toward product listed on TTL Security Concepts Only. eRebates must we used within the Calendar year and are valid on subsequent purchases only.TTL Security Concepts' extended protection plans
Every product you purchase is automatically protected for 90 days after your purchase date. But for certain products eligible for the Extended Protection Plan, we offer the option to extend the 90 day warranty for an additional one and two year protection for further peace of mind. That means that if your item becomes defective during the coverage period, we will replace it with a new or like new working item if it can't be fixed. Please see below for full details.Governing law
How do I get a replacement item if my product is defective and covered by the Protection Plan?
If you are having a problem with your product simply call our Returns Hotline and tell us your issue; we may be able to diagnose and fix the problem during the call. If our Support team cannot resolve the issue, we will issue you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) so that you can return the item to us. We will then inspect and test the item and replace or fix it within 15 days.
How do I purchase an Extended Protection Plan?
If you wish to purchase a one or two year Extended Protection Plan for your item you can do so when purchasing the item online. Please note that the one and two year plans are not available with all products so if you do not see an option for an Extended Protection Plan above and beyond the standard 90 days that means one is not available. Coverage plans can also be purchased on the phone for applicable products.
Who pays for shipping?
TTL Security Concepts Inc. will pay for a return label for you to ship us your defective product. TTL Security Concepts Inc. will also pay for return shipping usually by ground. You will need to pay for an upgrade to use an expedited shipping method if it is urgent. However, if upon inspection we find the product is not in fact defective we will ship the item back to you at your cost.
What if the item is no longer available?
If the item is no longer available, we'll replace it with an item with similar or of greater value and functions.
What are the exclusions? Could a Replacement Request be denied?
Products that have been subject to misuse, neglect, accident or modification, or that have been soldered or altered in any way are excluded from any Extended Protection Plan offered by TTL Security Concepts Inc.
Is the Extended Protection Plan transferable?
Yes. The Extended Protection Plan can be transferred. For example, if you gave the item away as a gift or sold your item, the item will still be covered under the plan until coverage expires.
When will coverage begin?
The coverage date begins from the date of purchase. The 90 day plan covers your item from days 1-90. The one year plan covers your item from days 1-365. The two year plan covers your item from days 1-730.
Can I cancel a paid Extended Protection Plan?
Yes, our Extended Protection Plan can be canceled if you return the product and comply with our standard 30 day return policy.
Does the Extended Protection Plan cover software purchases?
No, not at this time.
Can I buy an Extended Protection Plan after my purchase?
Yes, you may purchase an Extended Protection Plan within 30 days of your purchase date.
These terms are governed and construed by the laws of the State of Maryland , New York, and New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law rules. You agree that if any part of these terms is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms will remain in full force and effect.Legal status of products
Our press releases, announcements, and postings to this site may contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties. They do not constitute an offer to sell or an obligation to buy any security.Copyright notice
All content on this site is the property of TTL Security Concepts or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of TTL Security Concepts or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Users of this site may use the content and software on this site as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.Trademarks and service marks
TTL Security Concepts and the TTL Security Concepts logo are registered trademarks of TTL Security Concepts and are used with permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies and are used with permission. Certain products will have claimed Trademark use by TTL Security Concepts and will be noted on the products page.Spyware, Background Checks, & Email Search Disclaimers
You agree that your use of the TTL Security Concepts Software is governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. Access to www.ttlsec.com. Upon registration, TTL Security Concepts grants you a nontransferable, nonexclusive license to access our products and the information contained in the products.
2. General Restrictions. You agree to use our information only for appropriate, legal purposes, and in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Additionally, you agree that our products and information may not be used to bother, stalk, harass, threaten or embarrass any individual. You may not use the service to look up celebrities or other public persons, or to locate individuals under the age of 18. Information shall not be provided or resold to any other person or entity without our prior written consent. All searches of our products are tracked, and (as noted below) you consent to such tracking and to the provision of all information about your use of our products to law enforcement and others as may be useful to respond to allegations that our service or information has been misused.
3. Additional Restrictions. In the event of using this service for criminal or civil background checks, you should not assume that this data provides a complete or accurate history of any person's criminal or civil history. You should consult state and federal laws before using this information in making decisions on hiring or firing of employees. TTL Security Concepts can not offer legal advice on how to use the information contained in criminal or civil background reports, and are not responsible for any action taken by the customer based on this information. Customers should use extreme caution when interpreting the results of a criminal or civil background search for any type of personal verification. Positive or false matches in criminal or civil searches may not provide confirmation of an individual's criminal or civil background. Proper use of these reports is the responsibility of you, the customer.
4. FCRA Restrictions. TTL Security Concepts is not a consumer reporting agency as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA"), and the information in the TTL Security Concepts products has not been collected in whole or in part for the purpose of furnishing consumer reports, as defined in the FCRA. You shall not use any of our information as a factor in (1) establishing an individual's eligibility for personal credit or insurance or assessing risks associated with existing consumer credit obligations, (2) evaluating an individual for employment, promotion, reassignment or retention (including employment of household workers such as babysitters, cleaning personnel, nannies, contractors, and other individuals), or (3) any other personal business transaction with another individual (including, but not limited to, leasing an apartment).
5. Misuse. In the event that TTL Security Concepts suspects that the TTL Security Concepts products or our information has been misused, we will contact our suppliers and/or law enforcement agencies (as appropriate) and will provide them with all data needed to conduct an investigation. You consent to the provision of its information (including search key data) for such investigative purposes. You further agree to fully cooperate with all audits of our customers and our systems generally. TTL Security Concepts systems and services may not be electronically accessed by automated programs or other data extraction systems without prior authorization. TTL Security Concepts reserves the right to cancel or not offer its service to any user that it deems is inappropriately using its services.
6. Fees and Refund Policy. Fees for use of TTL Security Concepts are posted on the various search pages. You agree to pay the fees associated with your use of the TTL Security Concepts products by providing us with a valid credit card. You hereby certify that you are an authorized user of the credit card.You understand that we take credit card fraud and non-payment very seriously, and we may work with law enforcement agencies and private parties to address these issues if they occur. We further reserve the right to suspend service to any delinquent account without notice. If you have questions about our fees, please contact us before you complete any search. You are responsible for (and must pay for) all use of our products made by individuals using your account. If you suspect that unauthorized use of your account is taking place, you must notify us immediately. TTL Security Concepts will use reasonable efforts to deliver the information services to its customers, all information "AS IS".
7. You assume all risks associated with the use of our products and information.
8. Indemnification. You agree that you shall indemnify and hold harmless TTL Security Concepts, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and the entities that have contributed information to or provided services for the Service, against any and all direct or indirect losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorneys' fees) or liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of your use of our products and your use or distribution of any information obtained from the products. We will promptly notify you of any such claim.
9. Communication. TTL Security Concepts’ primary mode of communication with its customers is via email. All purchase receipts, confirmation notices, and welcome messages are delivered through electronic communications. TTL Security Concepts may periodically communicate service and other suitable updates with its customers via email.
10. Term. The term of this Agreement shall begin on the day that you agree and will remain in effect for the duration of the product.
11. The terms and conditions set forth here constitute our entire agreement, and any additional or different terms or conditions set forth in any other document, as well.